Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aux electric connector

Mike_IUOE ยท 2020-04-28 22:13

Hi all, I've got a TR310 that is missing the cap that goes on the auxiliary electric connector on the loader arms. My dealer says he cant get the cap and I have to buy the whole thing. I'm not too familiar with Deutsch connectors and their sizing, so I want to find out what size it is. I think I have it narrowed down to a HD 30 series and a size 18 shell, but I wanted to see if anyone can confirm that's what size it is, or would know the right size. This is what I think it is- link Hopefully someone has run across this before and is able to confirm, or have the right part number.

Replies6
  1. #1heymccall2020-04-28 22:51

    $24.50 here +S&H

  2. #2Mike_IUOE2020-04-29 19:03

    Thanks!

  3. #3Tyler d4c2020-04-29 20:08

    I want to say that cap when i bought one from the local cat dealer was 16 bucks assuming it's the same

  4. #4heymccall2020-04-29 20:56

    1561458 is the part in Caterpillar, I think. Can't find image, but, it's $17.

  5. #5Tyler d4c2020-04-30 20:34

    Dang my memory is slipping

  6. #6Mike_IUOE2020-05-02 17:12

    Thanks for the Cat number. I picked one up today from my dealer that was $17 and fit perfectly.