Has anyone added Aux Hyd on a JD 85D
Good day If you need help we can work with you. Kind regards Uffex
Yep
Thanks, If I buy the unit I will get back on that!
Is it possible to tie into the pilot circuit with a solenoid valve run by rocker switch or two buttons on right joystick without needing to move joystick to control the Aux spool valve? I want to run a hydraulic thumb and also would also like to run a Mulcher head. I was told I need a 3 position high pressure ball valve and return hydraulic oil needs to dump into hydraulic tank for the mulcher head.
Good day The attached information link may be what you are looking for there is much more on the web site. Kind regards Uffex https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cKgoguXSy1xZE_J5OlrekFjxQEZu8MSs/view?usp=sharing
Yes. Does the machine have a pilot controller with thumb switches on it? Also you could add a pilot operated foot valve. Yes you do. The valve will divert flow either back to the control valve for two flow or back to tank for one way flow. Deere has kits (if they are still available??) for all the above mentioned questions with good instructions.
It has some push button switches on the right Joystick but I don't know if they are hooked up to anything or have a function. I need to get a operators manual to see what they are for.
The Deere kit enables them for auxiliary flow control.
Thanks for all the info. I ended up buying a 2013 Cat 308E CR with no DPF and manual Inj pump! It has a Aux circuit on it. All I need to run is a small line for case drain if needed.