Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Auxiliary hydraulics on 299d xhp

BigWrench55 · 2018-10-18 23:13

I am currently working on a 299 cat. I’m installing a mulcher attachment that runs on high flow hydraulics. I can’t seem to turn on the high flow and none of the buttons on the joysticks work except for the thumb wheel. I am wondering if you need cat et to turn these functions on. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1ianjoub2018-10-19 09:21

    On my 287, you need to jumper 2 wires on the electrical work tool connector on the boom to enable high flow.

  2. #2BigWrench552018-10-19 10:02

    Thanks for the reply. That seems to be the answer I’m getting from other sources. When I solve the issue I will post what it was.

  3. #3Mark2502018-10-20 06:37

    two options. jump K & B for 120 litres per minute or jump N & B for 150 litres per minute