Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Auxiliary plug diagram cat skid steer

Kodyw91 · 2025-01-23 19:21

Just got the new cat 2024 265 does anyone have the diagram for the auxiliary function plug need to new able to hook my dozer blade to it. Was wired for new hill and doesn’t work on the cat 6 way dozer blade aftermarket not cat. Really wanted the function on the left joystick trigger function seven.

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2025-01-23 19:53

    If you supply a Serial Number it's possible an electrical schematic might be tracked down. Just to be clear you are looking for the connections to the 14-pin connector on the lift arm, correct.?

  2. #2Kodyw912025-01-23 20:28

    Yes on lift arm I’m not around the machine currently it’s on a job.

  3. #3Nige2025-01-23 21:44

    Come back when you have a Serial Number in that case.

  4. #4Simon C2025-01-24 09:59

    Nige has helped many a folk with good accurate schematics. I have taken pictures of some and put them on my phone as a Album entitled Technical Info. If I am somewhere and need a fast schematic that I can zoom in and out I have it. Very handy for 3 months later when something goes wrong. Simon C

  5. #5Kodyw912025-01-24 18:48

    I got it today with a meter no big deal just took someone pushing the buttons a piece of paper and pencil and had one in about five minutes no big deal thanks though. Explaining to my guys how to do it is like kindergartners and then trusting them not to touch two at a time or the housing I just done it my self. Thanks anyways everyone