I've been reading and searching on the forum for sources. I can't seem to find exactly what I need. I have found the standard parts sites: hwpartstore, epsstore, broken tractor, heavy equip. Then OEM places like Coleman Equipment. I haven't called any concerning the Bushings and pins I need for the loader of my Case 580 CK B, but I haven't found most of the parts I need from any of them. I can find one here and there and I'll take advantage of that, but does anyone know of any other places that have web sites where I might find the rest of what I need? epsstore.com would be great but it doesn't seem that any of the bushings they have are for the CK/B model, just the C model and above. Just trying to pick everyone's brain. Please post if you have anything to add! Thank you! Glen
Sometimes you might have to call them and ask, or at least email and give them a chance. The thing is, there weren't as many machines built in the days when they were first coming on the market and out of the reach of small contractors. And the ones that are still being used aren't putting on the hours, or worth enough, to sell as many parts for as the newer models.
Dale has or will get anything you need for your machine. http://www.e-backhoeparts.com/ A simple email or phone call to any of them will do wonders for your search.