Gentlemen...Could you help me....What is the work situation in Canada for trackhoe operators...I'm visiting friends in toronto in april and may consider the move from uk if thats possible...Thank you
Right now its slowwer as its winter. But with that being said here in Saskatoon Sask. we're in a boom and its busy right now but wait two months and everybody is going to be short operators. I know I will be.
why will you be short?
Thank you for the reply guys i'm looking forward to my trip
Hi..I just got a reply from a guy in canada who may be looking for trackhoe operators, so i'm gonna see him when i arrive and see what happens....thanks for all you help guys....this forum does work...
Thanks guy for the info...would be nice to find something up around toronto area, i'd love to give it a go.
Hi guys..it seems to work for some companies in Canada you have to join the local union..why is that?..the guy said to me if you are not union i cant use ya...any help with this problem would be great