Anyone know where there hiring RIGHT now?
All of the mines around here are running 30+ a shift, not hard to find a job on one around here.
thanks for info anyone know of canada?
I guess i;m askin anybody know where in canada they would be hiring a eager greenhorn haul truck driver??...anybody..
check alot of the companies in fort nelson bc thats where i have been working for the past few years running dozer n hoe and there always looking for hual truck drivers usually 30 or 40 ton if your interested pm me and i can point u in the right direction with compaines up there cheers ryan.
Thanks i pm you.
is there a trick to gettin hired on a mine or something? anybody got some pointers??
Hey boss you dont have any contacts up there do you, i am currently laid off and i have alot of experience in dump trucks on and off road, excavators, dozers, loaders, etc...nothing going on in Florida right now
If you want me to ask around I can see if any of the mines have openings.
truck hauling I would be very grateful :notworthy
i say ditto