Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aveling-barford question

PesadoArgentino ยท 2016-01-10 17:31

Hi people... whats the model of the aveling barford of the picture?

Replies7
  1. #1mitch5042016-01-10 21:56

    I first thought it looked like whatever the Ambling b*****d equivalent is of the Super 366, but then I realized the front end is too light. 99 maybe??? :beatsme

  2. #2PesadoArgentino2016-01-11 13:24

    well, looks really strange, because this graders was made here under licence in Argentina, but none info for Pesados Argentinos

  3. #3PesadoArgentino2016-02-08 11:29

    The 99 have one rear axle. But the 88 have two axles and looks probably this model. Anybody have any brochure, technical sheet or catalog of the AW 88?

  4. #4mitch5042016-02-08 18:53

    That's not necessarily true, 99s and 88s can both have one or two rear axles

  5. #5PesadoArgentino2016-02-08 21:46

    Any brochure, catalog???

  6. #6mitch5042016-02-08 21:51

    I have parts and service manuals, but I know I've seen ads and brochures on the internet somewhere, probably on this forum. On edit: Keep in mind, my experience is with Austin- Western, Aveling-Barford built there designs under license, but I don't know much about them. On an A-W a pacer has 2 axles, and a super has 3, with the same model number. I don't think A-W built a rear wheel drive only machine unless it was before about 1940.

  7. #7PesadoArgentino2016-02-09 00:18

    Ok, well... are a 99 or 88 the grader of the picture in the first comment? I need the data about this, for the post in http://pesadosargentinos.blogspot.com.ar/ because here not appears any brochure.