Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Awesome day at work today!!!!

treeman ยท 2008-06-18 22:11

Well, today and yesterday, I was able to run a CAT 236B Series 2 skid steer with a hyd. quick coupler, enclosed cab, and a brand new machine, with only 192 hours on it!!! I was basically the sole operator for the machine yesterday and today, and let me say, the joysticks and foot throttle totally beat out the old hand/foot controls I use most of the time in our friends New Holland. http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/trreewild/IMG_0083.jpg http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/trreewild/IMG_0084.jpg Also included are two pics of a CX36B Case mini they had on site and a CAT 247 they also had. http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/trreewild/IMG_0078.jpg http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/trreewild/IMG_0087.jpg And one more with an almost brand new 320D L w/ hammer they had at the dealer. The hammer was having some work done on it, along with the machine. my first time seeing a 20 ton machine upclose!! http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/trreewild/IMG_0075.jpg

Replies2
  1. #1Wolf2008-06-19 18:35

    sounds like you are really getting into the equipment, tree man. will they let you run the hoe? that would be fun too.

  2. #2treeman2008-06-19 22:47

    Nope. We only rented the 236 for two days. I would love to have ran the Case. I got up into the cab for a few while the guys was on lunch break and the cab was way too crambed for me. Hardly any leg room at all in those minis!!