Guys I picked these up for my mud truck project I'm hoping someone on here has experience with them
Brake and locker info would be great
These look like either Dana/spicer or ZF axles .What does the tag on the axle say.Any numbers on their you can give me so I could look it up.
why not just call spicer and get the specs?
Thanks man ,what I need is info on how the brakes and lockers work. A web site with a repair manual would be GREAT.I have did some searching with no real luck,just basic info. Pic of the axle tag
Got a good # ?
sure www.spicer.com U.S.A. Bowers Tel (1) 253.872.7800 Fax (1) 253.872.4127 U.S.A. Emerald West Tel (1) 541.689.4321 Fax (1) 541.689.7152 U.S.A. General Truck Parts & Equipment Tel (1) 800.621.3914 Fax (1) 773.247.2632 U.S.A. Great Lakes Power Tel (1) 513.874.4707 Fax (1) 513.874.4577 U.S.A. North Atlantic Power Tel (1) 603.418.0470 Fax (1) 603.418.0471 U.S.A. Hydro Mechanical Tel (1) 856.848.8888 Fax (1) 856.848.6071 U.S.A. US Power Tel (1) 888.878.0810 Fax (1) 704.878.0881
woops... wrong link here ya go... http://www.spicerparts.com/axle/off_highway.asp
Thanks man:drinkup,I went to the first one and was like ***
Rockfor514 I found the pdf file for the 212 axle in my laptop files for this axle .I tryto post but no luck. I can copy to a disk and send it to you.Let me know.
Thats GREAT man:notworthy sent a PM