Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Forklift Mast ?

Nac ยท 2010-08-15 16:08

I am looking for sources for used forklift mast such as a warehouse forlift . It does not mattter the make or model it is for ac custom project I have in mind.

Replies7
  1. #1stumpjumper832010-08-15 19:18

    tell your local scrap yard to keep you in mind... thats were I get my goodies from. ebay too

  2. #2Speedpup2010-08-15 20:15

    Try googling forklift salvage and things like Rock & Dirt have salvage sections. # Atlanta Liftruck Salvage | Largest forklift parts salvage yard in ... Atlanta Liftruck Salvage is currently the largest forklift parts salvage yard in the United States. www.atlantaliftruck.com/ - Cached - Similar # SBH Forklift Home Page We have a forklift parts yard where we salvage good used parts for sale. We purchase complete parts inventories as well as single items. ... www.sbhforklift.com/about.html - Cached - Similar

  3. #3tonka2010-11-24 15:37

    as i was going over the goethals bridge today i saw a rolloff with 3-4 forklift masts sticking out... and thought of this tread, did you ever find one?

  4. #4tool_king2010-12-25 22:08

    Nac Recycle City in Elizabeth has a couple of old forklifts that they would sell.I will get their number for you if you like?

  5. #5helilifts2011-07-12 10:39

    forklift dealer I make custom forklifts I buy everything form heli lifts of philadelphia heres there website it should have all there contact info there

  6. #6tillie42013-11-08 22:50

    I know about second hand forklifts providers. I really hope they will provide you information regarding this issue.

  7. #7CM19952013-11-09 08:02

    I am sure Nac has either found one by now - 3 years later , or he doesn't need one anymore.:cool2 Thread closed.