Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Axmen 2

coopers ยท 2009-02-26 17:07

It starts March 2 at 10pm just FYI to those that liked it...like me!:drinkup

Replies6
  1. #1darinray2009-02-26 19:03

    thanks for the heads up... I actually have it on my DVR to record all new ones. But I better just check now that I have a time frame. Darin

  2. #2DirectTech2009-02-26 20:15

    If you like Axmen then you might enjoy American Loggers discovery @ 10pm on Friday, Filmed right here in Maine

  3. #3D5G2009-02-26 21:49

    We'll see about the new season, I for one am suprised anyone decided to come back after OSHA got thru with them after season 1.

  4. #4JTL2009-02-26 21:52

    Theres a preview AxMen on History tonight at 7 pacific time. Jay and Jesse Browning, as well as Mike Pihl are featured tonight, supposedlly talking about the shows ups and downs. To bad its on at the same time as Heli-Loggers on TLC. Jason

  5. #5334 lawn co2009-02-26 22:36

    yeah, im sittin here flippin back and forth between the two right now

  6. #6JTL2009-02-26 23:34

    I have to say Im a bit disapointed. I was really hopping they wouldnt do the whole competion thing. I know there is competion between every one in every thing. But why make a game out of making a living? Competivive bidding is what makes the world go round. If a man with $200,000 worth of equipment can do the same job as a man with $2,000,000 worth, more power to him! Its all about who makes the most money in the end! Equipment and labor costs are the biggests factors in every endevor. The way I look at it is- kick ass with what you got, and move on to the next job! Bigger dont always mean better.