Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

B model 1960s Mack with jinker Photos

shannassidy ยท 2015-01-26 16:40

Hi everyone I wondering if any of you can help me?! My partner, a b double driver himself, also draws the trucks and I may be biased but he is incredibly talented! What he really, really wants to draw is a B model Mack from the 1960s with the Jinker up on back, I've been searching the net for hours not having much luck finding a tuck with the trailer attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Replies5
  1. #1ben46a2015-01-26 20:52

    Just out of curiousity, what would a jinker be? Not a common term in the dialect on this side of the pond!

  2. #2shannassidy2015-01-26 21:52

    Thanks for the reply. I'm not up with all the technical terms lol but it's a particular kind of trailer used here for logging I'll try to find a picture of another kind of truck with one

  3. #3shannassidy2015-01-26 21:54
  4. #4winterax2015-01-27 14:13

    Post it up in the Forestry Equipment thread, there's a ton of old timers on that forum.

  5. #5ianoz2015-02-17 17:04

    Mate , Check out HCVC Forum here in OZ . I take it you are aftr a photo with the Jinker up on the back of the truck . Off hand i don't recall seeing a mack one , but have seen other brands of trucks .