Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hough H25 Model Identification

scapauto ยท 2015-01-08 12:17

Hey everyone, Just picked up an old Hough H25 payloader. Runs pretty well, but the power steering and brakes aren't in such good shape. I checked out binderbooks and other similar sites to try and find a service manual for the thing, but the only ones I could dig up were for the H25 B, which my machine definitely is not (example here: ). Posted a few pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/smGOL ... Unfortunately anything resembling a serial number seems to be long gone. Anybody know enough about these machines to give me a positive ident? Or better yet, a line on some kind of chassis service manual? Would be willing to take a shot on buying a 25B manual, but I'd rather not spend the 30 bucks just to find out that they overhauled the steering hydraulics for the new model. Appreciate any info/advice you guys might have for me.

Replies0

No replies yet.