Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

B model cat loader steering

denver m farms ยท 2015-02-08 22:16

I'm starting to think I'm imagining things. I've looked at so many hundreds of machines in my life I can't remember everything the clearest. I keep thinking that about 10 or 12 years ago I looked at I think it was a 953 or 963b with joystick steering, not pedals and v pattern, could have been a c model but I don't think so. I can't find anything on such a thing from that b or c model time. Anyone else ever seen heard of that on a machine of that age?

Replies2
  1. #1Cat digger2015-02-15 16:37

    Never saw a 53 or 63 with lever steering. Did see a 53 that came out of a mine - low profile. Mabe some special order?

  2. #2denver m farms2015-02-16 21:02

    Thanks for the reply. The one I think I remember was a rental from a cat rental store.