I have a 2009 B95B backhoe, thought I had a bad starter (would not turn over at all) so I changed it with a new one. Turned out it was the excite wire, so I ran a new wire from starter up into cab and wired it to a push starter button that is wired to a lug that gets power when switch is turned on. It worked fine for a couple times but now it acts like the batteries are week and barley turns over so won't fire. disconnected the batteries to go get new ones, thought hell midas well just check them with the battery tester. What do you know they are good at 80%. Now writing this I'm think about that bad excite wire that is still hooked up but shouldn't get any power unless I turn the key to the start position? Where is that wire connected in the cab to disconnect it? And now when I turn on the key the flashers come on and won't shut off. Switch is working, they go on and off with the key off. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Got it! Bad ground cable