Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

back hoes for sale across the border ( Canada )

Bob t ยท 2013-02-08 22:38

Does anyone have an idea what cost are associated with buying equipment in Canada. It is only 4-5 hundred miles from Bangor Me. which would make shipping reasonable. I called Iron Planet they gave me the rep for Maine who has a Ma phone #, No answer left a message but did not get a call back.

Replies4
  1. #1Dickjr.2013-02-09 09:56

    I bought a quick couple for a 416 on iron planet, bought it reasonable. But it was gonna cost 600$ to ship it to Ketucky from London Ontario.

  2. #2jdm2013-02-09 17:11

    I wouldn't think you could buy a backhoe anywhere in the world cheaper than you can on the northeast coast.

  3. #3Deon2013-02-09 19:29

    Us Canadians have been importing vehicles and equipment from the US for years to save money. I can't imagine it working in reverse.

  4. #4Bob t2013-02-13 21:12

    Thanks guys, guess I will stop looking across the border.