Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

backgrounds

catd8t ยท 2008-09-14 21:29

im looking for cool equipment backgrounds for my myspace and background. i really like the one dirtman has but i just wanted to see if anyone else had some. oh and dirtman feel free too.

Replies51
  1. #1Dirtman20072008-09-14 21:54

    Here are a couple that I took of our machines.

  2. #2SKP 4282008-09-14 22:09

    Here is a photo from a job I did fixing a bank on a ditch back in 2006

  3. #3dirt digger2008-09-14 22:30

    here are a few of my favorite "background" images

  4. #4dirt digger2008-09-14 22:40

    a few more...for some reason photobucket pictures arent posting right so i have to do it old fashioned

  5. #5oakland2008-09-14 22:44

    heres of few of mine:drinkup

  6. #6oakland2008-09-14 23:06

    here is a few more favorites:drinkup

  7. #7dirt digger2008-09-14 23:13

    "action pic"

  8. #8SKP 4282008-09-15 00:11

    Here are some more

  9. #9catd8t2008-09-15 16:45

    dirt man ur the one that makes those darkend pictures the ones that make the equipment lokk like its going to storm soon right i love those. oh and thanks guys these are great

  10. #10dirt digger2008-09-15 17:06

    something like this?

  11. #11tonka2008-09-15 17:53

    here ya go

  12. #129420pullpan2008-09-15 19:19

    alright you asked for it :stirthepot

  13. #139420pullpan2008-09-15 19:24
  14. #149420pullpan2008-09-15 19:28
  15. #159420pullpan2008-09-15 19:38
  16. #16tonka2008-09-15 20:05

    hey pullpan where did you get the last pic at?

  17. #17dieseldave2008-09-15 22:46

    some older iron

  18. #18catd8t2008-09-16 20:36

    pullpen im sorry man i thought dirt man did those pictures awsome work

  19. #1906bowtie_guy2008-09-17 13:57

    Awsome shots everyone!!!

  20. #20Foster2008-09-17 15:06

    A couple from New Hampshire.

  21. #21dirt digger2008-10-24 10:34

    renewing this thread ...

  22. #22hoeman6002008-10-24 19:13

    found this the other day on line

  23. #23dirt digger2008-10-26 13:48

    heres one i found today 4 wheelin

  24. #24N.CarolinaDozer2008-10-26 14:17

    some of my pics i have used

  25. #25N.CarolinaDozer2008-10-26 14:19

    couple more...

  26. #26hoeman6002008-10-26 14:55

    some picts from new mexico of my 385C and some others

  27. #27Nac2008-10-26 14:57

    Here are some of my favorites.

  28. #28dirt digger2008-10-26 15:09

    NAC that job looks like fun...

  29. #29Nac2008-10-26 15:22

    Oh ya Before and After

  30. #30dirt digger2008-10-26 15:52

    an expensive foundation thats for sure

  31. #31JimBruce422008-10-26 16:48

    A couple I've used in the past:usa:cool2

  32. #32JDMGrading2008-10-26 18:53

    I'm diggin that chrome tip!

  33. #33Dirtman20072008-10-26 19:00

    That's why very few homes around here have basements. You get about half way through digging then you run into a underground mountian! The you have to bring out the hoe ram and if it's big enough, blast it. all that mean Big $$$$

  34. #34catd8t2008-10-26 19:18

    jim i love that first one

  35. #35oakland2008-10-26 20:02

    heres a few from saturday:drinkup

  36. #36Pecord Exc2008-10-27 15:25

    Here's some more! Some of my sites:

  37. #37catd8t2008-10-27 16:56

    so im not the only one that takes his weekends to drive around and check other jobs hahahaha

  38. #38hoeman6002008-10-27 20:51

    one of my faves. this is where hoeman600 comes from

  39. #39Dirtman20072008-10-27 21:14

    What size bucket is that 7-8 yards? Looks like it should be on a 385!

  40. #40JimBruce422008-10-27 21:34

    Yeah, I like the idea of keeping the stack the same size as the standard, but chrome... a couple of our 345's have chrome stacks (see hoeman's 345c on lowboy post), but they are much skinnier. I dunno I think the big back chrome stacks just look cooler:beatsme Thanks!:drinkup I have quite a few from that day that I was truly happy with how they came out. Nice Deere. Just how big is that bucket? I saw this one in Mechanicsburg putting in a shopping center. Contractor was Liberty excavating. one more of the EX1100 And just something fun:Cowboy

  41. #41Deere96702008-10-27 21:37

    damn that 600 is sexy! That is a big bucket! That crome tiped 385 was cool as well!

  42. #42tonka2008-10-27 21:40

    is this hoe in cali?

  43. #43hoeman6002008-10-28 10:29

    yea it was north of sacremento near marysville along the bear river along rt 70

  44. #44dirt digger2008-10-28 10:39

    Liberty is a good sized company...they must have just finished a large job in our parts Jim because I was on our Route 30 job towards the end of the summer for a week and everyday i saw some big pieces of equipment heading back west....a few Deere 1050's a couple scrapers, 60 ton hoes, etc... i know they are doing a big shopping center on Rt. 15/11 near Lewisburg...i imagine that job is nearing completion

  45. #45hoeman6002008-10-28 11:10

    it was a 7yrd with sideboards and it really didnt tip much. if ya look close it had extra counterweight added on top . hers their 600 hitchi set up the same. their 450's had this also. loaded lots of trucks with it never tiped into one of them. the service truck is who i was working for. i was loading these trucks near arco arena about 3 years ago!:usa

  46. #46hoeman6002008-10-28 11:14

    just looked even the 230 had the extra weight

  47. #47coopers2008-10-28 16:25

    Some I've used.

  48. #48coopers2008-10-28 16:27

    ... a few more.

  49. #49JimBruce422008-10-28 21:11

    Yeah, I haven't hoenstly heard a whole lot about them, but seem to run into their jobs from time to time. They had a big job in King of Prussia, lots of iron including a new Deere 650D loading 3 Moxy 40 tonners. Probably where you saw all that iron on 30 coming from, cause I think most of it got moved out this summer. I know where on 11/15 you mean, I think its a Selinsgrove shopping center something or nother:beatsme Last I saw this last winter it looked like a majority of the dirt was already done then.

  50. #50dirt digger2008-10-29 01:44

    that KOP job must be what i was seeing...why they wouldn't just hop on the T.P. baffles me...nothing was over height and the over width things weren't much larger then 12'...but i guess what the state tells you to do you have to when they plan your route...they are out of Camp Hill which is right on the T.P./Rt. 15

  51. #51Bellboy2008-10-29 12:40

    Very nice.