Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

backhoe attchments

trevor b ยท 2012-12-17 16:27

my christmas presant from me to me and other attchments i have

Replies5
  1. #1mitch5042012-12-17 17:53

    uhhh, trevor?.....

  2. #2trevor b2012-12-17 18:16

    sorry old dog + new tricks = big mess now let's try again

  3. #3case 580sm2012-12-17 19:28

    pretty nice attachments, would love to have forks for my backhoe

  4. #4mitch5042012-12-24 15:32

    Hey Trevor, Did you buy that quick coupler from a guy in Canada who owned a paving co. and made them on the side? The reason I ask is that back in '05, I went to Michigan to buy some equipment and made a side trip to Windsor, where I bought a Canadian equip trader. There was an ad in it for those, and I called him and bought one. I lucked up and he was going to Florida to visit relatives and dropped it off for me. My coupler looks exactly like that one, right down to the reflective tape on the sides and the washers welded on the heads of the pins.

  5. #5trevor b2012-12-24 15:52

    mitch504 yes i did the guy lives in orleans in the east end of ottawa ontario. about 1/2 hr drive from me got a smoking deal it was the last one he had for a super k greatest thing sinse sliced bread trevor b.