I had made the bracket to mount my D-130 backhoe onto my Case 1845B, and had rigged it on there using my forklift. My forklift got sold before I got the hydraulics connected to my skidder, so there it sat stuck and unuseable. I was going to use my portable power unit, but the motor went bad, so I ordered a motor. Well the motor came in, and turned the wrong way, and was non reversable. Ended up digging into the windings, and made it reversable, got the power unit connected and was finally able to power up the backhoe. It took a little working to get it the air out, and had to replac a couple of hoses, but was able to put the stabilizers down, and work the boom and got it to lift itself off of my skid steer. Now I can work up in the shop over the next few weeks to get all the hoses and connectors installed. Such a relief to be able to lift heavy things again, as the project list had kept getting bigger while it was down and I no longer had the forklift.
Your 1845 doesn't have aux hydraulics that you could have hooked int Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
It does have AUX hydraulics. Would have had to change the QDs. I was a little concerned about the quality of oil on the hoe, due to the couple of broken hoses, so i really would have rather run it of my portable unit, as that is cheaper to change the oil in. The other bad things about the aux for running the hoe is that you have to hold the pedal down to operate, and smaller line size and long length. I am essentially copying what they have in the factory diagrams.