Hi Im looking for a second hand backhoe (year 2000 +-) I see diferents machines, 3cx, wb, 580... My question is: What would be the best option for you? Is for a work only 500-600 hours every YEAR. Thanks
That doesn't sound like secondhand work. I'm preferabe to Case, I don't think Kommie builds backhoes anymore.
Thanks for your answer. Case580 g or similar? One question: i see a jcb 3cx Laturbo 4x4. Year i think 1990's... Its easy find spare parts??? Have a good day.
JCB’s are okay to get parts for, usually 3 times the amount of anyone else. They made nice machines but dealer support was generally lacking around here. They are usually priced about 15 to 20% under anything else comparable, around here. Right now we have a 2000 or so Sitemaster 4 wheel drive sitting at 11,200 that’s been on CL for almost a month and it looks pretty good. Most people are afraid of them but for a homeowner, I’d consider one. Case 580 Super E would be about the last one to have no computer.
Gracias por tu respuesta, no sé si se compartirá con otro modelo, pero el motor Perkins me resulta muy fácil de reparar y mantener. En mi zona, sur de España, el distribuidor más accesible es Case. ¿Komatsu sería la última opción para ti?
Thanks for your reply I don't know if it will be shared with another model. But the Perkins engine is very easy for me to repair and maintain. In my area, southern Spain, the most accessible distributor is Case. Would Komatsu be the last option for you?
Jcb 3cx LaTurbo. 8000 euros? Is it work Good... it is a Good price?
Yes, if everything works that sounds like a good deal.