Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Backhoe specifications

dman3998 ยท 2011-01-30 22:22

Does anyone have a link to a site that has basic specifications listed for models of each manufacturer? like CASE 580 C, D, E, L, M ? not super maintenance details but stuff like HP, tire sizes, weights, dig depth ECT? been looking at getting my first Hoe and have narrowed it down to a Case or JD but there is a staggering amount of things to consider. They all have a selection of machines in the range I am looking at $15 - 25k and I really like to do my homework before forking out the cash. would like to make the best decision I can to begin with and hope for the best. Thanks in advance dman

Replies3
  1. #1mitch5042011-01-30 23:11

    here is a good site, just a collection of non-current brochures. http://www.cescoused.com/specs.php BTW, I like 580 superK Case

  2. #2dman39982011-01-30 23:59

    thanks, that is pretty good, should be helpful. What is it that makes you like the 580sk? there is a local 580SL that i need to check out , is it about the same difference? i have read that the SL is a good machine

  3. #3mitch5042011-01-31 00:15

    I have a 580sk that has been very good, I really like the balance given by the transaxle, instead of a seperate transmission. I don't know a lot about the L, I have heard good things about them, though. Good Luck