Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Backhoe tyres 16.9-28

Yassen-TE ยท 2015-03-11 05:11

Hi everyone! Till yesterday I drove my CASE 580 SLE with GOODYEAR rear tyres 16.9-28. They were almost 8 years old and 5000 work hours:notworthy. Unfortunately, I can't find this tyres anywhere! The dealer of Goodyear for Bulgaria told me they stop to produce this tyres (Goodyear sure grip industrial tractor). I was forced to by some different tyres. I wanted tyres with the same speciffic like my old Goodyear! Especially I wanted tyres with rim guard! And I found ECOMEGA tyres on one italian site-ecomega.com. Theyr tyres look the same like Goodyear. And I bought two tyres. Yesterday I change the tyres. They look nice,but the grip is a litle bit narrow. I see the stiker on the tyres with chinese letters ( and I remebered for the joke-"Chinese goods from all over the world )... I hope to work with this tyres at least 2-3 years...will see! There are my old GOODYEAR and my new ECOMEGA tyres:

Replies0

No replies yet.