763 g series, 1750 hrs, I've come to the conclusion I have a bad tilt actuator, my question is will i need to pull the entire control valve? Id like to do have the BC dealer do it, but ...$j$ Any ideas are appreciated Happy new year
No IIRC it has been a couple years since I worked on one but it will unbolt off the front with the two allen screws and just unplug. Easy DIY job if you are mechanicly inclined.
Thanks guys, got it swapped out , turns out to be pretty easy once the control pAnel is out. Bobcat part was $ 540 plus a $23 dollar adapter, Merry Christmas,,,,,,,,
you need to have that calibrated by the dealership now otherwise you will void the parts warranty and be buying another one real quick because that one is not calibrated to go full stroke and know where the stops are should be an hours labor for 15 min of work to hook up the computer and program it