Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bad Business Extra Seats

King of Obsolete ยท 2007-05-09 19:23

we might have a job coming up with the diamond drills and i was going to put more seats on the td-9 known as BAD BUSINESS anyways. so today the rains and snows came and it was a good day to work in the shop. i did all the big stuff and xena got home from school to burn some rods for me. she did alright welding for a nine year old. BAD BUSINESS will now be a 3 seater, LOL thansk

Replies5
  1. #1JDOFMEMI2007-05-09 20:39

    Way to go King Train them young! Great to see it. Thanks for the pictures

  2. #2Lashlander2007-05-09 21:16

    Cool, she has a nice hood too!:salute

  3. #3Countryboy2007-05-09 21:25

    Welding is one of those things I wish I was better at. I can "weld", as in the 2 pieces are stuck together, but it ain't pretty :spaz . I just don't get much practice. I'm envious now......

  4. #4tnturkey2007-05-10 06:53

    She is going to make some guy very luck someday. Are you teaching her to Hunt and Fish too

  5. #5Deas Plant2007-05-10 07:20

    The 'Nut Runner' is growing up. Hi, KoO. Nice photos and a neat job. And I see the little girl from 3 years ago sitting on the back end of a Cat with a ratchet wrench doing some 'nut running' for you is growing up both fast and handy. Good on both of you and Southern Belle too. Thanks for the photos.