Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bad day at the office???

barklee ยท 2010-01-03 00:06

If you think you had a bad day, it can always get worse!!!! Sorry if this has already been on here

Replies17
  1. #1golfy2010-01-03 04:46

    where was old mate trying to go in the PC3000???

  2. #2special tool2010-01-03 07:47

    You're going to have to remove that vid. They have already removed pics with the last series twice from this forum.

  3. #3Squizzy246B2010-01-03 09:09

    Sorry Barklee but the last pic in that slideshow has been removed before. We had a big punch up in the moderators forum some time back and decided that we don't need to see content like that on HEF. The are plenty of places on the net you can see that for sure however, in a nutshell, we try and keep the content to a "family" type rating. If you were able to edit out the last pic you could put it back up no problem.

  4. #4cps2010-01-03 10:28

    now i want to see it!

  5. #5darinray2010-01-03 12:45

    Son of a gun now I am curious as a cat. Is there any way to link it so we could view it on the original site it come from? Darin

  6. #6John H2010-01-03 12:57

    me too

  7. #7badwolf3402010-01-03 14:21

    Me Three

  8. #8expatracer2010-01-03 14:25

    you tube quarry crashs iv i belive

  9. #9darinray2010-01-03 15:03

    Oh crap thats right now I remember the discussion on that last pic in the slide show. Dang it I hate it when i'm curious.

  10. #10special tool2010-01-03 16:03

    Naah..you don't want to.

  11. #11wilddanz712010-01-03 16:29

    whats the vid about?

  12. #12digger242j2010-01-03 16:48

    For the curious, here is the discussion about the picture in question. For the still curious, here is another thread on the same subject, that contains one of the pictures. If any of you feel the need to search the net looking for the rest, that's your decision, but we've long since reached the conclusion that they'd add no value here. I haven't seen the vid in question, but I have 100% faith in Squizzy's judgement.

  13. #13greeniron2010-01-03 17:33

    good call squizzy

  14. #14Howierd38662010-01-03 17:37

    Thanks Digger...before I go thought the trouble of looking more for them now I do remember the email back in the days and u right I dont want to see them again. Just a very bad day loading a dozer

  15. #15barklee2010-01-03 18:15

    Very sorry guys, i didnt watch the whole movie. I watched about 5 minutes of it and thought it was pretty cool how they salvaged alot of that stuff. Certanly didnt mean to offend anyone. I know now after watching the whole thing that i will absolutely be more careful. Everyone be safe out there!!!

  16. #16Squizzy246B2010-01-04 09:10

    No problems Barklee.

  17. #17cps2010-01-04 12:28

    Oh I think i know the pics you guys are talking about! Our safety guy at the time showed them to us, I just remember thinking "you have time to surf the net for this type of crap when safety here is a joke!!" But thats another story, I do remember they made me feel sick! A bit to graphic!