Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bantam C35

GMC ยท 2019-09-19 12:21

Does anyone out there know a source for operator/owner/repair manuals for a Shield bantam c35 crane?Just acquired a c35 and would like to obtain any manuals I can find.

Replies4
  1. #1old-iron-habit2019-09-19 22:58

    Are you a member of HCEA (Historical Construction Equipment Association)? Try them if you can't find one elsewhere. They measure there manuals in feet of shelf space. I believe they sell extra copies.

  2. #2GMC2019-09-20 07:47

    Thank you,I'm not a member,but I'll give them a shout

  3. #3camerond2019-09-24 04:41

    How's your research so far? My uncle might need one.

  4. #4GMC2019-10-24 08:27

    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner,I've been out of town...it turned out the guy we got the crane from had the original owner's manual so we got that,but my father did talk to someone at the Historical Construction Equipment association they said they could generate a copy.You might try them. I haven't seen the manual yet,it's at my dad's,but if it's not too huge I'll copy it for you.Give me a few days,not sure when I'll get over there again.