Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bantam T-350 part

bigmike782 ยท 2025-07-22 12:19

Taking a shot in the dark here, A friend has a Bantam T-350 truck crane. The cable sheave on the end of the boom is broken and was run this way by a former owner which made it worse. I have looked on line for a used replacement but am not finding anything or I need to change my search criteria. Ideas or links?

Replies6
  1. #1InsleyGuy2025-07-22 12:52

    Post a pic or drawing with dimensions, someone might have a workable alternative. Niles michign?

  2. #2bigmike7822025-07-22 12:54

    I'll check with him about doing this. Yes, Niles Michigan

  3. #3crane operator2025-07-22 15:46

    J. C. Renfroe will make about anything you need. You are going to need shaft size, outside diameter, and cable diameter.

  4. #4Jimbo2025-07-24 18:40

    Send me a PM with your contact info, or that of your friend I have a complete Bantam T350: has not been started in 20+ years only problem is, we are a million miles apart

  5. #5Jimbo2025-07-28 21:53

    I guess i should add willing to sell all or parts

  6. #6bigmike7822025-07-30 12:35

    Thank you all for the input. I have a texted my friend and will see him this weekend. Hopefully we can formulate a plan.