Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

BC or Alberta guys

reaper020 ยท 2010-02-10 11:41

Anyone Know who is looking for Excavator, Rocktruck, Backhoe, or Loader Operators? I am looking for work around Northern BC or Alberta currently in Grande Prairie.

Replies5
  1. #1reaper0202010-02-11 13:40

    Well haven't found any work for me yet but borek construction in dawson creek has positions avilable for a buggy operator

  2. #2reaper0202010-02-14 13:01

    104 views and not one post dam I hate this slow econamy

  3. #3BigDiesels2010-02-15 11:36

    It's not in the north, but Teck is looking for operators (typically entry level rock truck drivers) in the Elk Valley coal mines. Check out their website for online postings and to submit a resume. www.teck.com

  4. #4reaper0202010-02-15 14:14

    Thanks so much I am willing to move almost anywhere right now. and I have a fair bit of experiance running rock truck as well. This slow econamy is killing me and with a newborn at home makes it tough for the wife to work. I'will send a resume right away thanks again. If anyone else heres of opening please pm me. If I find a job I will post on here that I am no longer looking. but currently I still am.

  5. #5swampdog2010-02-15 14:31

    The Elk Valley idea sounds like a good one. An acquaintance drove a rock truck at Elkford for a few months not long ago. They hired him without any experience, and he said it was the best money he had ever made. Shift work and boredom got to him after a while.