We lost one of our favorite guys on Deadliest Catch show, I just saw this on the news. He had a stroke last week and died today. I will say, I will miss him on the show.
just posted this also! Dam shame! Sail easy buddy and god speed!!! :usa
Fiddlers Green As I roved by the dockside one evening so fair To view the salt waters and take in the salt air I heard an old fisherman singing a song Oh, take me away boys me time is not long Wrap me up in me oilskin and blankets No more on the docks I'll be seen Just tell me old shipmates, I'm taking a trip mates And I'll see you someday on Fiddlers Green Now Fiddler's Green is a place I've heard tell Where the fishermen go if they don't go to hell Where the weather is fair and the dolphins do play And the cold coast of Greenland is far, far away Now when you're in dock and the long trip is through There's pubs and there's clubs and there's lassies there too And the girls are all pretty and the beer is all free And there's bottles of rum growing on every tree. Where the skies are all clear and there's never a gail And the fish jump on board with one swish on their tail Where you lie at your leisure, there's no work to do And the skipper's below making tea for the crew Now I don't want a harp nor a halo, not me Just give me a breeze and a good rolling sea I'll play me old squeeze-box as we sail along With the wind in the riggin to sing me a song
The way he smoked there is little chance of a different out come. Sad he passed he was fun to watch. Condolences to his family and friends.
I like him the best of all. God bless him
He will keep a eye on the boys,and show them were the crab are, god bless and happy sailing Phil,
He was definitely my favorite Capitan. Him and sig Hanson. Safe passage to you Capitan Phil...
this sucks he was my favorite captain on deadliest catch rest easy
at least he was able to pass on the crab fart bubbles technique to the boys before he went lol
Rest in Peace, Phil!
RIP Phil