https://www.erienewsnow.com/story/50893176/worker-injured-in-construction-accident-on-eries-bayfront
The cat was curious and got too close to the hole
Moved this over to the Safety forum. On a side note what the hell happened journalism? I know, I know that's a loaded question but beyond all of that this particular article was mind numbing to read. Like a 2nd grade child wrote it. Hope the operator makes a full recovery.
Maybe I missed it but not sure how he got hurt, from that picture find it hard to figure out. Machine is tipped a little but at least from the angle of the picture can not see any damage. One reply on that post did ask if he was wearing his seat belt. If not then I could imagine some injuries, to him as well as his future employment status!
I was thinking the excavator fell onto a guy working under it in the hole?
I was just impressed the writer didn't call it a bulldozer . . .