Hi. i want to try a new job, beach cleaning. but i have no idea about the equipment. do you know any one that can do it. i mean, it will take sand, clean from any other materials in it, and throw it.
Here they just have rakes the run up and down the beach. to drag the stuff into a pile. Then a loader picks it up and loads it into a truck.
Yeah, thats the majority of what I've seen, a tractor with a rake. I've also seen a tractor pulling a self contained scalping screen on one beach. It had its own motor, hydraulics etc. The sand went in the bottom, kinda like a pan, and was fed out the back. Every once in a while it would go empty its load of debris that was shaped and baled like a round hay bale. Kinda neat but the thing was huge. I was trying to find a picture but don't know the exact name of it. :beatsme
http://www.cherrington.net/main.html
Yeah Orchard, thats kinda like the one I saw. :thumbsup
rake is not good. small particules are problem. Orchard, it is fine for it's system. but i think any attachment for a loader, or grader, for a most common equipment is better. because i can do it only 5 month. for ex. any attachment for a CAT 120G can be fine. or a 955L or another one.
This company makes walk behind and towable beach cleaners- http://www.hbarber.com/
all of the givens are rake machines. they take materials in sand. but i need sand sieve machine, especially capable to attach to an equipment.
The beach cleaners I have seen work seperate the trash from the sand and lay the sand back down all pretty. They look just like what Orchard showed.