Not a big fan of buying Amazon parts, but I need bearings for the input shaft on my craftsman mower. An sce 108 is made by different brands, or probably in their box Anyone have bad luck with off brand bearings
Probably do what it's suppose to. Input shaft to what?
My 1989 craftsman mower transaxle. It's not like it's a speed item. It takes 2. Grainger lists them for 21 bucks each, and i can 6 from Amazon for 15
At this point in it's life, Amazon.
In general, I have had pretty good luck with Amazon aftermarket parts. I mean who rebuilds carburetors anymore when you can buy a whole new one for $13.00.
You must buy the good ones, last one I bought for my pressure washer, was 11.99. lol
assuming craftsman didn't buy the lowest cost part in the first place is unlikely. in the big bearings or high stress i try to stay with high quality. skf timken fag schaffler. but unless its an application thet pushis limits the cheap crap is often what the parts store has reboxed. store brand national bearings arent better than china junk anymore...
They work great for all of about 15 minutes though. Neighbour bought an old roto tiller at an auction 2 springs ago. It wouldn't start so I looked at it and found it needed a carb. From what I could tell there was an issue with the venturi. Ordered one off Amazon for $25. Fired right up, ran good. Ran it through my garden as a test. Shut it off and it has not started since.
Last Eaton Roadranger kit I bought had China bearings in it.