cause Chuck Norris pouring cinnamon on his pecker is NOT what I come here for!
No peckers on my page. What have you been searching…..haha
You know old Chucky is known to be a tough guy, in his case that might be a secret mix of red & cayenne pepper.
Must be my wifey. Maybe she’s trying to tell me something lol
The boogie man checks under his bed for Chuck every night. Chuck doesn’t push up, he pushes the earth down.
Yah, I’m getting that at the top left of the page but I’m also getting a triple picture of a young woman half the time with some serious titty. Wifes saw it and said, though you were on HEF? Even she was impressed.
Well it looks for all the world like chucks banana has that common bent banana disease. Needs to discuss that with his personal life coach.
That deal came up some were but I didn't look at it . I have got a lot of add junk lately .
Hey, I have a bent banana and with morning wood, I have to crank down on that sucker, or get a golden shower. Both my hands have had that expensive Xiaflex injections, as I have that Vikings disease. Bent banana has served me and twister partners, well over the years. Not many that can say, the6 can pee around corners. lol
I use brave browser and it blocks ads even on you tube
Harley, screenshot of tatas or it didnt happen heh heh heh
Now, this is more my style! Thanks HEF!!
Nope - Ya'll - the ads are targeted to your specific online profile so what you see is what Google's algorithm thinks you want to see based on your internet profile and searches logged into all those huge data centers across the country. Tsk, Tsk I use Opera with a VPN that achieves the same result.
Yeah but, I’ve never looked up Chuck or Megan for any reason. I don’t look up bikini pics either….wifey would put me in my grave early. The algos are dead wrong!
I get this . Pretty sure it’s photoshopped.
Internet profile means age, where you live, education status, employment status, credit report, income, social media accounts, social media posts, whether you own a house, marriage status, how many children you have, etc, etc in addition to searches. All those huge data centers sprouting up all over the country are being built to house this information.
They know more about you than you do.
I used to get nothing but ads for the company I worked for. I call that a fail since I have no need for or any intention of buying what we sold.
For fun, ask your favorite AI platform like Grok to summarize your HEF username profile. Rather disturbing. I don’t like where this is headed in the long run. My wife had AI read some X-ray’s the other day and compared it to the radiologist report and AI was pretty close. Or, maybe the radiologist was close. Scary.
Dang the luck!
I wouldn't even know where to begin to try and use AI. I'll just opt to learn and research the way we've done it for decades.
I looked on line about a welder HTP brand and now there are ads for it coming up . I also looked up some pipe fittings There are ads for them coming up also.
Uh Oh, Your AI thinks that's porn. Better prepare!
It makes me want to tell them I don't want to buy anything from them if they keep forcing their ads on me.
Since using firefox I get no add's ever
Chuck is still showing me his cinnamon covered junk I still don't know what my AI bot is thinking. Its dam confused.............I must have one of YOU guys' AI bot.
No one knows you, like google knows you.
And since you posted cinnamon man--that ad has come up once on mine.
LMAO! Sorry dude
Your browser has a big deal to do with it. I'm using Opera and zero ads. How many in this thread are using Google? I use a VPN as well and sometimes choose Miami so when I'm listening to internet radio I'll get ads in Spanish.
No ads here. I use Brave on the phone and Edge on the desktop.
I'm getting RV ads written in what appears to be Spanish. The algorithm is ****ed.
I don’t have a collection, but this is making me want to have 1.
Brave on the phone and brave on the desktop, no ads ever even on YouTube. I Never knew anyone used edge I thought that was disabled from the start
-HeavyEquipmentForums
1 - So you screen shot a Google ad with a scantily clad woman on it. 2 - Then post the screen shot on social media 3 - Then make a comment about the ad you took a screen shot of that you want to have the collection Then wonder why the Google Ads are showing you scantily clad women - LMAO!!!
They started it! LOL
You guys with brave are missing all the good stuff!
So it seems!
I'd rather have scantily clad women showing me Google ads.
Can't afford a divorce. You've met my wife - she'd kill me figuratively and financially.
I have had the buildings come up but had been searching buildings. Had the banana come up but I had not been looking for them or even open that. Thought he was promoting eating bananas with some suppliments on them. Now what are you guys talking about? NO! NEVER MIND. Never got any boobie pics? Please do not help me out. The reason I answered is because of the HTP comment. I have a Snap On wire welder and spool gun purchased about 2002? Spool gun crapped out a couple years ago and it was really expensive for a new one. Found out it is HTP and bought one from them for much less. Machine has ran a lot of wire and still works great.
I bought a HTP mig I think back in the 198? . It is small I wanted it to weld sheet metal. It is great . Everyone that uses it says good things about it.
I looked for parts only yesterday. My AI bot is retarded…..
Only yesterday... LMFAO!
You should start using incognito mode when looking for "parts"
And If you think "Incognito" doesn't track you.... I've got a bridge for ya!