Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bedrock stickrake

Tb80fr ยท 2022-06-14 23:27

Hi guys, I am looking at getting my old D6C a stick/root rake and came across one from Bedrock attachments BDR13: https://www.bedrockattachments.com/products/stickrake-fits-cat-d6r-d6t-d6k-d6n-d6h-bulldozer Has anyone had any experience with them and the quality? They are Chinese imports with apparently bisalloy tynes. I am doing farm clean up work where budget is a bit tight. I have searched locally for some second hand units but they are hard to come by or asking premium prices. The old d6c dozer has a standard S Blade with 3306pct, powershift. Be looking to weld the tabs on, and pin on/off as jobs require. Do these style rakes work well or have issues? Any information appreciated, Thanks!

Replies1
  1. #12machine2023-07-31 17:06

    Hi Sir, this Jack, I'm the owner of Bedrock Attachments. The items are made in our own factory in China and we use same quality steel with OEM ones, And also we have one year warranty for those so if anything happens, we stand behind our products.