Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Beloit Log Loader

spitzair ยท 2009-07-26 18:31

Hi guys, I came across this Beloit loader last year... I'd sure love to get my hands on it as it looks in decent shape but was never able to figure out who owned it... I thought I'd share the pictures. Has anybody ever ran one of these? What are they like? I'm still trying to track the owner down so maybe one day I can actually haul it home, I hope! Enjoy!!!

Replies6
  1. #1willie592009-07-26 20:09

    What kind of engine does the critter have in it?

  2. #2spitzair2009-07-26 20:19

    She's got a 4-53 Detroit... Had one in my old Bantam C450, it smoked like a brush fire, leaked like a siv but still ran! Wish I still had it...

  3. #3willie592009-07-26 20:36

    I had a feeling it had a Detroit, that looks like a Detroit radiator cowling behind that mesh screen. Looks like it would be fun to run it.

  4. #4JDOFMEMI2009-07-26 20:46

    Looks like a jewel in the rough for you. Its from back when you had to be real operator to run things.

  5. #5JTL2009-07-28 07:57

    That would be a 'daily driver' for some of the gypo's I know! Jason

  6. #6AtlasRob2009-08-01 07:10

    Great find, break out the jump leads and make look like your going to have it away and I am sure the owner will soon make himself known to you just hope he aint on the trigger end of a loaded gun