Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

benati 2000

garrel · 2012-12-04 16:10

Je cherche un manuel d'entretien et d'utilisation pour Benati 2000 tractopelle de 1988 Les roues ne tournent pas (roues arrieres tournent librement, roues avant bloquées, quelque soit la position de la commande Niveau d'huile convertisseur OK?? I'm searching a user manual for Benati 2000 Merci

Replies5
  1. #1CM19952012-12-04 19:56

    Welcome to the Forums garrel. Forum rules state all posts are to be in English, for two reasons. One we are an English speaking forum and that being said, in order to get the information you are looking for, it needs to be in English for our members to offer help.

  2. #21150GS2012-12-05 02:29

    Hi New poster, long time Lurker... Our Frenchman has a 1988 Benati 2000 tractor. He is looking for service and parts manuals for said tractor. The problem he states is that the rear wheels move, but the front are locked up. It doesn't matter which position the shuttle selector is in. Hope this helps out...

  3. #3CM19952012-12-05 06:27

    Welcome to the Forums 1150GS. Thanks for the translation although I could have used a translator but that's not the point. The point is the Forum rules require all posts to be in English and I was just giving a friendly reminder. Also I am sure there are many members who speak two or more languages and I applaud them for that. I know enough Spanish to get by but hardly enough to be conversational, but here on HEF we are going to converse in English.:cool2

  4. #4cutting edge2012-12-05 08:41

    We only speak murican 'round here.....:cussing

  5. #5garrel2013-05-27 07:25

    I'm french and I search a technic manual for my Benati 2000 (1988) I've a problem whith the hydraulic convertissor. Did you think I can find this convertissor (the mark is Clarck) Sincerely