Well, I’m back for more great advice from the goats! How bad is this bend in the bucket? How would you go about repairing it? How weak will it be after the repair? I’m trying figure what I’m biting off with this. I didn’t do the damage, I wonder if that type of impact would have damaged the cylinders, pins, other systems down stream…
Apart from the bucket ,the right hand side loader boom may be tweaked upwards some. The side view (with the bucket closed it) it looks like the cutting edge on the right hand side corner is sitting a bit high.
Remove the tooth were the bend is, place a substantial lump of steel across the bucket under the teeth with a bolt hole in it, then using the teeth bolt holes put 2 bolts through into the the steel so you can pull it straight. Best to do cold because heat will stuff the cutting edge. The tweak across the bucket can be fixed by rear tyre inflation/ deflation.