Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Boom hydraulic steel hose replacement.

Missouri Hillbilly · 2025-03-06 20:01

I have a 580sk backhoe. My helper (Me) replaced the leaking steel hydraulic tubes on the boom. I replaced them with hoses and now the boom won't lock. So I guess I will go back to the steel tubes for the added room. My question is that I need both Boom tubes but cant find numbers for them. Any help?

Replies1
  1. #11466IH2025-03-06 20:45

    If you enter your serial number here you will be able to find them but i am pretty confident they are no longer available and you will either have to get them made at a hydraulic shop or find them used at a salvage yard. This place has a lot of case machines in their yard but a machine that age is probably already picked clean CASE Construction Genuine Parts | Online Store | MyCNH US Store Get Genuine OEM Parts and Replacement Parts for Case CE. Discover special offers and seasonal sales and events. www.mycnhstore.com Schaefer Enterprises of Wolf Lake (800) 626-6046 https://g.co/kgs/tK4erop