Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Best Aftermarket Parts Suppliers for Cat & Komatsu? Need Your Expertise!

ampacheco · 2023-10-18 02:52

Hey everyone, I'm new here and running a heavy machinery workshop (Cat and Komatsu) in Malaysia. Struggling to find quality parts without breaking the bank. Any aftermarket parts suppliers you can recommend? I'm familiar with Costex in the U.S., but I need more options. Help me dodge costly mistakes and I'll be forever grateful. Thanks!

Replies2
  1. #1Simon C2023-10-21 21:48

    KMP sells engine parts out of England somewhere. We have used lots on D155A-1 Dozer Engines. Berco sells lots of undercarraige parts. Look up on intenet is my suggestion. Simon C

  2. #2treemuncher2023-10-22 16:58

    I've had good luck with China's Aliexpress for some of my Komatsu PC200 parts. It's a 6 series so parts are relatively easy to find. Most everything that I've ordered through that site has parts in original Komatsu bags and look to be 100% OEM. Last set of pressure sensors that I ordered were $125/ 5 units. I would have paid $125 for one unit here in the states.