Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Best Canadian Heavy Equipment Show

Jon B ยท 2008-03-10 17:39

With ConExpo in Las Vegas this week, I'm wondering what the best Heavy Equipment Show in Canada is. I always visit the farm shows, but haven't been to any of the Heavy stuff. When is the one in Toronto supposed to be? Thanks Jon

Replies4
  1. #1BrianHay2008-03-10 18:02

    I went to one at the Tradex center in Abbotsford B.C last spring. It was a great show with over 100 machines inside and a huge demo grounds as well. I think that one is held every second year.

  2. #2equipment fan2008-03-10 18:31

    Jon B,here are few from the organisers called Master promotions. Links: http://www.masterpromotions.ca/atlantic-heavy-equipment-show.asp http://www.masterpromotions.ca/expo-grand-travaux-f.asp (i`ve went to this one in 2006 and it was a very great show... ) http://www.masterpromotions.ca/heavy-construction.asp (the one that Brian mentionned.) And the last one,it`s in Toronto! http://www.masterpromotions.ca/national-heavy-equipment-show.asp hope i helped you.

  3. #3Jon B2008-03-10 19:13

    Equipmentfan So there is no definative date set for the 2009 show yet?

  4. #4equipment fan2008-03-10 20:09

    for the Toronto show,the dates are not announced but there will be one in 2009...