What would you buy with a 35k budget, to use for landscaping( light grading), backfilling, building a driveway(gravel 1/4 mile) small tree (2-3" or smaller) brush and undergrowth bush removal, cleaning waist high brush from the side of a creek-1/2 mile each side--- Cab, heat & a/c, joystick controls, 65-75 hp, I've looked at kubota svl75, bobcat T190,T300, Deere 323d's and e's... I would like to hear thoughts, opinions and suggestions -Not bashing- Just positive review if you HAVE used the equipment before and/or own it.
If I had that amount of money to spend I would be looking at takeuchi,cat, kubota in that order. That's my vote.
A wheel barrow and shovel....
Awesome advice
only joking with you ! What happened with the John Deere D323 you were buying from that family friend of yours ? It takes time to find a nice clean low hour machine. Be prepared to travel or send a certified inspector to check out any iron for you prior to buying any iron. Only a fool would buy a unit like a used CTL without first checking it over and running it first hand. Machinery trader is a great place to look...somethings the deal of the century can get dropped on your head, the trick is to be smart enough to spot it.....good luck in your search....and remember pictures or it didn't happen...
Takeuchi, Cat, Kubota and Case in that order.