What are your favorit pictures and why? Maybe many reason why you like a certain picture ore more so bring them on please:jerry opcorn:jerry I will put in two pics witch are what i really will call action shots. So come on everybody and give us some great pics:notworthy
All i can say is wow
nothing like hot and cold
Just think how clean that hoe is gonna be though.... Maybe I should go snap over a fire hydrant with my loader :bash
Those are world class. Good find.
Thanks guys for the kind words And i got some more,and if you have some too so come on:drinkup
Those are some good ones.
check these out i found these at http://www.flickr.com/
that picture of the trackhoe under the bridge was hanging in our shop right after i got my CDL...i guess they were giving me a hint that if i did that i would get fired..haha
That first pic of pullpan's is bada$$
Ha ha Pullpan... those are Sureways hoes. The 1st one is unit 138, I have about 60hrs on that machine, and the 2nd is unit 148 my buddy Brian runs that one... and thats the hicks truck in the background.
where are my keys? check out the rest at http://forums.dhsdiecast.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=111570
they are very nice looking hoes..
here are a few other ones i found on that same website. after a few hours of surfin. enjoy
beautiful pictures
yeah those are definitely beautiful, really makes me want to get a good camera and tripod setup and start snappin' some fancy pics like those... if you want some more good ones check out engineering news record's "pictures of the year" contest thingy... there are some good ones in there.
Thanks pullpan for the great pics:drinkup Bring you some more of the good stuff:beerchug
nice pics keep them coming!
That one picture of the machine flipped over cant be good to tell the boss about. ointhead That machine is too big to just push the boom down to stand it back on it's tracks like a skid loader or mini excavator.
Give you more? Sure i can
More strange pics
Am I missing something in the pic of the 912 Liebherr? Whats happening? Is he just tipping over?:beatsme Great Pics!!:drinkup
Hi Nedly... That liebherr has tipped over to the side and they are raising it up again. Don`t know why it tipped over to the side but:beatsme
Hey Pullpan, what site did those come from? - Chris
Did anybody else notice the license plate on the D5N on the last page?
In that one picture it looks like someone hit a good spring and got a little wet.
Cali......no Alberta?:beatsme
That's definitely not Alberta! Brian
New here. first post but it looks like a california exempt license plate. if california.
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums VjjR! :drinkup
check out the rest at http://forums.dhsdiecast.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=111570 [/QUOTE] Great pics in this thread, can't seem to make this link work, is there another way in?
I just "Cringe" looking at some of those pictures.Thanks for the pictures.
More pics Time for some more pics here:drinkup This is a Samsung i found for sale with a beast in the front
Where is the "Keep limbs and body away from cutting edge" sign.
Looks like what KoO would say as a "chicken beak".
Did ya notice the flapper on the stack of that dozer is still up?
Dozer pics#1 Have many dozer pics on the computer now so i post some of them here
Dozer pics#2 More of it:drinkup
Dozer pic#3 Case dozer this one
Dozer pics#4 This is a FH dozer. (Fiat-Hitachi):ban
Dozer pics#5 Komatsu
Good pics!
Heres one of my favorites that Ive taken. Its a 1/87 grader on my model railroad. And also a JD backhoe pushing some snow.
Woov JD4020 That Backhoe looks cold:yup
Hey...I have that grader and quite a few Norscot pieces all in HO scale (except for the 1/64 D6H which I labeled over to a D8H and the 12H which is now a 16H). Tried some ditching but the cylinder kept falling out Is the Deere an Ertl? We should get Steve to make a separate category for construction toys and models...just a thought. And nice pics...seen the one with the burning coal over at stripmine.org. I believe it's from the Blair Athol Mine in Queensland.
Yes, the Deere is a weathered Ertl. I was thinking about mentioning a scale vehicle thread, they have them at a few forums Im on. I have quite a few more I could show.
Those scale models look cool, JD. Rockbreaker, I like that D4 - its soo cute. That Fiat-Allis looks tough, even better all those pavers its sitting on.