Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

best place to buy a toothbar

bdog1234 ยท 2015-06-27 23:16

I have a 84" Deere bucket on my skid steer. I would like to get a tooth bar for it. I am sure Deere sells one but was wondering if there were better alternatives. I am sure they want a small fortune for theirs.

Replies6
  1. #1JS3002015-06-28 08:13

    I bought a CED 84" from Marks Supply 88. Think it was $300. Works great and very heavy duty. I had it shipped with several other things so not sure what shipping would cost. They have a website and several Youtube videos. Very nice guys.

  2. #2apetad2015-07-03 18:40

    Have you ever tried one of these? We LOVE it! CE Attachments

  3. #3JNB2015-07-03 19:10

    That looks a lot like a Rezloh Edge. How does it work in clay?

  4. #4apetad2015-07-07 11:17

    at a slight down angle It penetrates the surface and strips off the top couple of inches great

  5. #5PDG X2015-07-07 22:53

    Had a double sided (tooth / straight edge) Rezloh on last machine. Was the best for hard digging. All tooth side bevels were correct for penetration and could dig where others wouldn't. When current machine bar needs replacing, it will get a Rezloh.

  6. #6brickhead2015-07-16 09:33

    Best place to buy a tooth bar. From someone who has one and bought a dirt bucket and once you have a decent tooth bucket you won't touch a toothbar. You probably will find yourself using your smooth bucket less if it a good design too