Hi we look for new loader we need same capacity of Volvo L90g hard operation conditions what is the best Cat Komastu etc what’s is the beast
Best depends on your local dealers. Our local john Deere is horrible. If time is money look for the best service department. I can tell you case is the best but if you dont have a local dealer your down time will cost you. I'm curious what is the best. Dodge trucks have the most on the road does that make them the best?
Ive only ran different deeres, a komatsu, and Cats (950, 966, 972) The 966g was by far my favorite. Not a fan of the deeres. The komatsu was fine.
I'd look for an L90E or F.
My two L70E were very expensive to maintain, between Volvo prices and transmission failures. I've got 544g, TC54H, 544j and 544k machines. The 544g are indestructible. The TC54H ate brakes, burned out two rear pinion bearing sets, had the worst ride control of anything we ever had, and the electronics were possessed. The 544Js came with dangerous steering and brake issues, and the 544K requires a dealer for almost everything but oil changes. The way DTAC handled the 5 month downtime fiasco with my 544K ensured that I will never have another Deere EVER. My 930K has been extremely reliable, but the EOH hydraulic control and extra wide cab are turnoffs (control lag and so wide that I can't see the ground adjacent when looking out the sides, not to mention needing a ladder to clean the RH windows). I tried a WA270-7 and liked it so much that I got another, and a WA270-8. Myself, I'd go Komatsu.
And Komatsu has open architecture for the service side of things. The only thing you're prevented from messing with is the emissions, but that's with all brands.
I feel your pain brother
Have you got a L90g or is that a size guide ?
we have a l70G with a broken transmission shaftgear 1-2 My boss wants to try a new brand
Komatsu WA270. Give that a look you're not going to find anything with the visibility and smoothness of a Volvo. I guarantee.
the L90 is good choice ?
Yes, but if your boss wants something different, look at komatsu . Keep in mind, it's a hydrostatic machine. If something fails, you're cleaning for days. Not many companies offer power shift transmissions anymore. Good luck helping your boss figure out what they want
Thank you for the advice, friend of fuel. Really pleasant this forum everyone helps each other it's appreciated ! have a good day boys