Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Better than being on the cover of Rolling Stone….

Scott S ยท 2011-11-30 21:54

Hey I know this outfit! http://loggersworld.com/sites/loggersworld.com/files/media/1112 LW MASTER 26 Pgs_0.pdf Scott S

Replies8
  1. #1trainwreck2011-11-30 22:33

    i didnt know you guys were that close to me. i am in salem.

  2. #2JTL2011-11-30 23:48

    We have a celebrity on the forums. Cool!

  3. #3John C.2011-12-01 00:44

    Gee, I didn't know they finally put Logger's World on line. I'm still going to keep my subscription up.

  4. #4Scott S2012-11-26 21:45

    Two major publications in one year! http://www.timberlinemag.com/digital_edition.asp Scott S

  5. #5trainwreck2012-11-26 23:56

    nice job

  6. #6mitch5042012-11-27 10:04

    Well, I guess soon you'll stop associating with us little people.

  7. #7Scott S2012-11-27 19:01

    You can have all the cake you want...:tong No it's been a different year, the only person who really cares about the media attention I we are getting is my mum. Scott S

  8. #8CM19952012-11-27 19:18

    Congrats Scott, good articles:drinkup