New to the forum and new to the industry. Our company (Lumenyte) is and has been for years a equipment manufacturer for the US government and the US military. Since 9/11, Lumenyte has been building vehicle lighting inspection systems to assist military and gate security personnel in their search for explosives and/or contraband. We have re-engineered one of the under vehicle lighting systems for lifts and pits. Even to date, I see mechanics working with one hand on a flashlight or drop light and one hand on a tool. I can go on and on but if you would, copy and paste this short video. It will tell you more about the product than I could in a thousand words. http://youtu.be/FOSxQbxuwbQ Bill www.lumenytetransportation.com
Welcome to the forums, Bill. I trust you've read the forum rules which include this one, about vendors and advertising: Thank you for introducing yourself and your product, and now please feel free to answer any questions here, or join any of the discussions of other topics.