I'm a New Comer to the forum. Texas born with a little time in Oklahoma and Colo. Been tinkering with skidsteers and Backhoes and misc . equipment. Sold my new Holland steer ,and picked up a Bobcat T-190. Need a little knowledge on the Bobcat its a different breed. I am 69 and steel trying to learn. In reading thru the forum seems all you guys really try to help each other work out their problems with their equipment.Certainly glad I found your site.
Welcome to the Forums slowstep!:drinkup Glad to have ya! We have some very knowledgeable Bobcat mechanics on the Forum. Bobcat is a different breed, pun intended, and you will more than likely need some advice as you start to work your machine. The definition of a love/hate relationship in the dictionary should be my 20+ years experience running Bobcat equipment. Just today I stopped by the dealer looking at the T650's as my T250 is getting tired.:cool2 I probably should have my head examined, just ask the long term'ers here.:tong
Thanks Cm1995, for a good down home welcome, hope I can get some advice and contribute to the forum , especially at a time when people just don't seem to have much time to help others, your surely a refreshment for your acknowledging. Hope to share info with you. Thanks again. slowstep
Welcome Slowstep. The HEF seems to be a really down to earth site. Good luck with your Bobcats.