I took a little road trip to Bellevue, Ia today 3.5 hours to check out the items at the Richie brothers auction that is at the end of june. I know there are a few guys on here from north east Ia and I have some questions. It looks like there is more than 1Scheckel company there may be a construction company and I think there is a dealer that sells equiptment. I couldnt get a strait answer from the ritchie guys who are haveing the auction. They have quite a spred of motor scrapers and haul trucks and a good many dozers and a few excavators. So is the stuff on the sale a bunch of trader machinery with new paint or is it a legitimate retirement or going out of buisness auction. I was impressed with the paint jobs as they were sandblasting and putting on a quality paint job. I would like to know how many tons of sand they have used and how many gallons of paint have been sprayed.
Here is a Link to the sale https://www.rbauction.com/search-results-en_US/Y2k1fE49NDI5NDk2Njg1Nys0Mjk0ODAwMzc2/
Looks like good auction