Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Big kudo’s to Steve Frasier

Welder Dave · 2019-05-22 01:55

Just wanted to say I really appreciate this site and you made the right call removing an arrogant poster. I think we've all done things without much thought to try and save money and got bitten hard. Whether it was buying a machine without having a proper inspection or fainting at the cost of parts and repairs. A lot of times it's hard to admit you should have at least considered what other knowledgeable people were telling you before your purchase. Getting frustrated by your own doing and taking it out on others is not acceptable even if you make excuses to try and justify it. Good riddance to the offensive poster.

Replies9
  1. #1KSSS2019-05-22 02:36

    Who got booted? Guess I missed that one.

  2. #2Vetech632019-05-22 07:16

    Although I agree it was the right move...……………..I really wanted to play with him a bit longer. It was like going fishing, I threw a lot of bait out and watched him circle it, only to have the guy next to me land it. Color me disappointed.

  3. #3Tags2019-05-22 07:21

    I would echo all of Welder Daves comments. I don’t think arrogant even begins to sum him up....shocked he had issues with his Cat dealer or anyone else for that matter

  4. #4KSSS2019-05-22 10:13

    I just caught up on the thread, sorry I missed out. Looked entertaining. The guy had a lot of drive, too bad his ECM was short circuited.

  5. #5digger242j2019-05-22 12:05

    As far as the identity of that member, it's been our policy since about forever to not play host to dramas concerning membership status. Nobody needs to name names. If somebody's behavior caused us to deny them their membership privileges, there's still nothing to be served by rubbing their nose in it. Those who were following that thread know the story. Welder Dave is no dummy though. It's never a bad idea to butter up the boss.

  6. #6d9gdon2019-05-22 19:35

    Dag nab it, I missed it. Edit: AHA!!, after some searching I found it. And I might add that it was exactly the first person that popped into my mind when I read this post, even though I had stopped following the thread a long time ago because of the attitude. Yeah, good work Steve.

  7. #7DIYDAVE2019-05-22 19:49

    Scroll sown, and look for the lock...

  8. #8thepumpguysc2019-05-22 20:20

    Just remember fellas.. just cuz he cant post doesn't mean he cant read..

  9. #9Welder Dave2019-05-22 20:22

    I only posted because I don't think Steve needed to apologize and it might serve to prevent other members from taking out their frustrations on the people that can actually help them.